The Annual Exhibition of the Water Colour Society of Ireland is nearly upon us again.
This year is the 161th Exhibition!
Venue: Dun Laoghaire County Hall
Handing-in day is on Tuesday 22nd September.
Open to the public from Monday 28th September and closing at 1pm on Sunday 4th October 2016
Here is a sneak peek at the catalogue cover which features a wonderful painting by Barbara Ellison.
On the back cover we have a beautiful painting by Ann O'Clery (Society President) which will be raffled at the exhibition.
Tuesday, 21 October 2014
Monday, 14 July 2014
IRISH ARTS REVIEW
30th Anniversary Autumn issue
On sale 29 August until 21 November 2014
Dear Watercolour Society of Ireland Members,
The Irish Arts Review is read by 40,000 people and recognised internationally as the most important showcase for Irish art on the world stage attracting an audience of serious art buyers and influential individuals in the arts in Ireland and around the world. The 30th anniversary Summer issue was launched by the Irish Ambassador at the Embassy of Ireland in London on 11th June, with a great turn out by the Irish corporate and arts community in London and much interest in the magazine.
For the upcoming 160th Exhibition I would like to offer you a special rate to promote your own work to a very well- targeted readership of buyers.
1/4p at e500 plus vat (reduced from e1000) to run from 29 Aug to 21st Nov. Ad design e20 plus vat if required. Deadline 4th August.
I look forward to talking to about this and other options.
The Autumn issue will feature sculptor Bob Sloan as the main interview, artists Duncan Campbell, Cian McLoughlin, Graham Gingles, Elizabeth Cope, Tom Fitzgerald, the highlights from the Irish Graduate Shows and more.
Your advertising will be seen for 3 months by:
The largest arts readership reached by any title in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Private collectors and business people who invest in art and sculpture
- Buyers for collectors, corporate collections and institutions
- Directors and curators of galleries, museums and arts institutions in Ireland and the UK
- Art critics, writers and art historians, art students, lecturers and academics
- Auctioneers, picture dealers and art advisers
- Senior officials in State Bodies and County Councils relating to the arts
- Arts professional working in galleries, County Councils, art centres, museums and institutes
- Architects and interior designers who purchase art for their clients
- AB consumers who buy art and collectibles for their homes
- Artists, sculptors, photographers, craftspeople, designers
Plus a unique AB corporate and international readership
- All AIB private banking clients and clients of our other patrons
- All Ireland-US Business Council members-all CEO level individuals
- All Dublin Airport Authority Gold Card members and CEOs of Ireland’s top 100 companies
- Corporate and high end travellers in Premier Class seats on Aer Lingus transatlantic flights.
- Passengers in Executive Lounges in Dublin, Cork and Shannon Airports and 7 Aer Lingus Premier Class Lounges worldwide
- Guests in suites at 5 Star hotels: The Shelbourne, The Westin, Dylan Hotel, The Merrion Hotel, Ashford Castle, Powerscourt Hotel, Doyle Collection Hotels – The Westbury Dublin, Kensington Hotel London.
6,000 loyal postal subscribers receive the magazine immediately it is published and 5,000 retail copies are sold in 600 outlets in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
< Exposure to up to 40,000 readers over 3 months: industry standards suggest that a quarterly magazine that is around for 3 months reaches an average of 4 readers per copy. It is of course impossible to give you specific figures of readers per copy, but because the Irish Art Review is such a high quality magazine which is kept as a collector’s item and for reference in galleries, museums, libraries, universities and other institutions, our readers per copy may be higher than the industry standard.
T. 003531 1 6766711
Winner of Magazine of the Year at the Irish Print Awards 2013
Advertising Rates: 1/8p €500; 1/4p €1000; 1/2p €2000; 1p €4000 plus vat
Advert design e20 plus vat
Tuesday, 8 April 2014
Water Colour Society of Ireland
This Saturday 12th April 2014
The United Arts Club
3 Upper Fitzwilliam Street
We would love everyone to try and come and meet other members afterwards for a cup of tea and a chat.
Im contacting you again from Portrait Artist of the Year as I wanted to let you know that are just four weeks left to apply for the competition at sky.com/portrait
Id appreciate it if you could forward this email on to your art contacts to give as many people as possible the opportunity to get involved.
If you use social media it would also be brilliant if you could post the flyer on facebook and tweet the following Got what it takes to be @skyarts Portrait Artist Of The Year 2014? Apply at sky.com/portrait - Please RT!
This year our series winner will receive a £10,000 commission to form part of the permanent collection of the Scottish National Portrait Gallery.
Many thanks in advance!
The Portrait Artist of the Year team
Saturday, 22 February 2014
Following on the success of last year’s inaugural Botanical Art in Bloom Exhibition we are pleased to announce details of the 2nd open submission exhibition of botanical art that will take place in conjunction with Bloom in 2014. The exhibition will run from Thursday the 29th of May to Monday the 2nd of June at the Visitor’s Centre in the Phoenix Park. Rebecca Dunwoody